Information on data protection
• Bilbao Exhibition Centre, S.A. (with registered office at Ronda de Azkue 1, 48902 Ansio-Barakaldo - hereinafter, “BEC”) and Asociación Española de tecnologías de Fabricación Aditiva y 3D (with registered office at Paseo Mikeletegi, 59, 20009 San Sebastián: hereinafter “ADDIMAT”), acting as collaborator in the organisation of ADDIT3D, are jointly responsible for the treatment of your personal data. For these effects, they are committed to collaborate in good faith to guarantee compliance with the obligations established in the field of data protection and, more specifically, to fulfil the exercise of your rights in compliance with the conditions established in this policy.
• The purposes of the treatment of your data on behalf of BEC and ADDIMAT are (i) management and control of the records and the contractual relationship that has been generated with you as a result of your participation at ADDIT3D; and (ii) inform you about future events that are related to the sector, which may be of interest to you.
• The personal data provided to BEC and ADDIMAT will be stored by both entities until the end of ADDIT3D. Once the event has finished, BEC and ADDIMAT shall preserve your blocked data during six years or during the term in which the scope of their respective responsibilities prescribe, if the latter deadline were superior to the initial term.
• The cause for legitimation for the treatment of your data is the execution of the legal relationship between yourself and BEC and ADDIMAT (acting as the ADDIT3D organisers).
• BEC and ADDIMAT shall not share your information with third parties, unless legally required to do so.
• You have the right to access, change or cancel your data, oppose their treatment, revoke your prior consent or request the limitation of their treatment or the transfer of your data.
You may also choose to send any written requests that, in your case, may be appropriate, with the purpose of exercising the aforementioned rights with each of the co-responsible parties, separately, and proving your identity by means of:
- BEC: e-mail to [email protected] or a written letter sent to the registered office of BEC (FAO Data Protection).
- ADDIMAT: e-mail to [email protected] or a written letter to the registered office of ADDIMAT (FAO Data Protection).
Likewise, you also have the right to present a claim against the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Control Authority in the field of data protection). Find further information at www.aepd.es.
• If data related to third parties is provided by the user during the relationship with BEC (e.g. details of partners or employees), the user declares and guarantees that these third parties have been duly informed of this notice and, where appropriate, their consent has been requested, without BEC having to carry out any additional action in this respect.