Information on data protection
• The processing of your personal data is the responsibility of Bilbao Exhibition Centre, S.A. (“BEC”), with registered address with registered office at Ronda de Azkue 1, 48902 Ansio-Barakaldo.
• The purposes of the treatment of your data are (i) management and control of the records and the contractual relationship that has been generated with you as a result of your participation at INDUSTRY TOOLS by Ferroforma; and (ii) inform you about future events that are related to the sector, which may be of interest to you.
• The legitimacy cause for the processing of your data is the implementation of the legal relationship between the parties.
• BEC shall not share your information with third parties, unless legally required to do so.
• You are entitled to access, change or cancel your data, oppose its processing, revoke your prior consent (for example, to stop receiving commercial information) or request the limitation of the processing or transfer of your data. You may send any written requests to exercise the aforementioned rights accrediting your identity, to [email protected] or via a letter addressed to the registered address of BEC (A/A Data Protection). Likewise, you also have the right to present a claim against the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Control Authority in the field of data protection). Find further information at www.aepd.es.